Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2021-295
Ottawa, 25 August 2021
Rogers Media Inc.
Vancouver, British Columbia; Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta; and Toronto, Ontario
OMNI television stations – Administrative renewals
- The Commission, by majority decision, renews the broadcasting licences for the OMNI television programming undertakings listed below from 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2023, subject to the same terms and conditions as those in effect under the current licences.
- CHNM-DT Vancouver, British Columbia (OMNI BC) and its transmitter CHNM-DT-1 Victoria
- CJEO-DT Edmonton, Alberta
- CJCO-DT Calgary, Alberta
- CFMT-DT Toronto, Ontario (OMNI.1) and its transmitters CFMT-DT-1 London and CFMT-DT-2 Ottawa
- CJMT-DT Toronto, Ontario (OMNI.2) and its transmitters CJMT-DT-1 London and CJMT-DT-2 Ottawa
- This decision does not dispose of any issues that may arise with respect to the renewal of these licences.
This decision is to be appended to each licence.
- Date modified: