Ontario Regulation 459/22
made under the
Building Opportunities in the Skilled Trades Act, 2021
Made: April 29, 2022 Filed: May 3, 2022 Published on e-Laws: May 3, 2022 Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 21, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 877/21
1. Ontario Regulation 877/21 is amended by adding the following section:
Prescribed information for register
6.1 The following information is prescribed for the purposes of clause 47 (g) of the Act as information to be kept in the public register:
1. The unique identification number provided by Skilled Trades Ontario for each individual who holds a certificate of qualification or provisional certificate of qualification in a compulsory trade or is an apprentice working in a compulsory trade pursuant to a registered training agreement that is not suspended.
2. For every certificate of qualification or provisional certificate of qualification in a compulsory trade,
i. the issuance date and expiration date of the certificate,
ii. if the certificate has not expired or been suspended or revoked, a notation indicating an active status, and
iii. if the certificate has expired, a notation indicating an expired status.
3. For every apprentice working in a compulsory trade pursuant to a registered training agreement that is not suspended,
i. the registration date of the registered training agreement, and
ii. if the registered training agreement is not suspended or revoked, a notation indicating that the registered training agreement is active.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Made by: Pris par :
Le ministre du Travail, de la Formation et du Développement des compétences,
Minister of Labour, Training and Skills Development
Date made: April 29, 2022 Pris le : 29 avril 2022