Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 156, Number 38: MISCELLANEOUS NOTICES
September 17, 2022
SUPREME COUNCIL OF THE ROYAL ARCANUM
ASSUMPTION REINSURANCE AGREEMENT
Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to section 587.1(4) of the Insurance Companies Act (Canada), the Supreme Council of the Royal Arcanum (“Royal Arcanum”) intends to make an application to the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (Canada) on or after October 18, 2022, for approval to cause itself to be reinsured, on an assumption basis, against all of the risks undertaken in relation to its insurance business in Canada, by Teachers Life Insurance Society (Fraternal) [“Teachers Life”] as outlined in the assumption reinsurance agreement between Royal Arcanum and Teachers Life made as of September 16, 2022.
A copy of the proposed assumption reinsurance agreement relating to this transaction and the report of the independent actuary thereon will be made available for inspection during regular business hours at Royal Arcanum’s chief agency office in Canada, located at 200-1 Hunter Street East, Hamilton, Ontario L8N 3W1, for a period of at least 30 days following publication of this notice. Any policy holder may request a copy of the assumption reinsurance agreement by writing to Royal Arcanum, to the attention of the Chief Agent at the above address, or by submitting a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hamilton, September 17, 2022
Chief Operations Officer
- Nous ne pouvons trouver cette page Web (Erreur 404) - Thème Canada.ca / We couldn't find that Web page (Error 404) - Canada.ca theme
- Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 156, Number 49: PARLIAMENT
- Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 156, Number 49: ORDERS IN COUNCIL
- Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 156, Number 49: GOVERNMENT NOTICES
- Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 156, Number 49: COMMISSIONS