Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 156, Number 38: PARLIAMENT
September 17, 2022
HOUSE OF COMMONS
First Session, 44th Parliament
Standing Order 130 respecting notices of intended applications for private bills was published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on November 20, 2021.
For further information, contact the Private Members’ Business Office, House of Commons, West Block, Room 314-C, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A6, 613‑992‑9511.
Clerk of the House of Commons
ROMAN CATHOLIC EPISCOPAL CORPORATION OF OTTAWA
ROMAN CATHOLIC EPISCOPAL CORPORATION FOR THE DIOCESE OF ALEXANDRIA-CORNWALL
Notice is hereby given that an application will be made to the Parliament of Canada, during the current session or either of the following two sessions, for a private Act to amalgamate the Canada corporation known as the Roman Catholic Episcopal Corporation of Ottawa and the Ontario corporation known as the Roman Catholic Episcopal Corporation for the Diocese of Alexandria-Cornwall, and to continue them as one corporation under the laws of Canada to be known as The Roman Catholic Episcopal Corporation of Ottawa-Cornwall.
Ottawa, August 27, 2022
Solicitor for the Petitioners
Vincent Dagenais Gibson LLP/s.r.l.
260 Dalhousie Street, Suite 400
- Nous ne pouvons trouver cette page Web (Erreur 404) - Thème Canada.ca / We couldn't find that Web page (Error 404) - Canada.ca theme
- Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 156, Number 49: PARLIAMENT
- Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 156, Number 49: ORDERS IN COUNCIL
- Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 156, Number 49: GOVERNMENT NOTICES
- Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 156, Number 49: COMMISSIONS