Manitoba Justice is reporting the death of a 50-year-old male in custody of the Winnipeg Remand Centre on Nov. 18. Manitoba Justice extends condolences to his family and notes that for privacy reasons, the province will not provide additional information about the deceased person.
The death has been reported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, as required by law.
- 30 -
- Province Advises Pre-Budget Consultation in Winnipeg to be Rescheduled
- Manitoba Government Invests $100 Million in Critical Rural Infrastructure
- Manitoba Government Invests Nearly $850 Million to Help Families, Communities, Address Health-Care System Pressures
- Manitoba Government Offers Free Provincial Park Entry for Month of February
- Manitoba Government Provides $1.2 Million in Rent Subsidies for Lions Place Residents