Manitoba Justice is reporting the death of a 50-year-old male in custody of the Winnipeg Remand Centre on Nov. 18. Manitoba Justice extends condolences to his family and notes that for privacy reasons, the province will not provide additional information about the deceased person.
The death has been reported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, as required by law.
- 30 -
- Manitoba Government Invites Eligible Organizations to Apply for the Manitoba Accessibility Fund
- Governments of Canada and Manitoba Invest Over $1.3 Million in Advancing Horticulture at Assiniboine Community College
- AgriInsurance Coverage Continues to Provide Stability for Manitoba Farmers
- Governments of Canada and Manitoba Invest $450,000 in Mental Health and Wellness in the Manitoba Agriculture Sector
- Expansion of Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Program Will Offer More Wraparound Supports for Sexual Assault Survivors